- What's On
- Retreats & Classes
- Meditation & Classes
- Buddhist Retreats
- About Us
9am - 5pm Tuesday - Sunday and public holidays
Closed on Monday
180 Berkeley Road, Berkeley, NSW 2506
|Temple Reception||(02) 4272 0600||Send an email to the reception|
|Pilgrim Lodge||(02) 4272 0500||Send an email to the pilgrim lodge|
DRESS CODE AND ETIQUETTE FOR VISITORS
- Please wear appropriate attire and be suitably covered i.e. no shorts, singlets or thongs.
- Please remove shoes and hats before entering the shrines.
- Children are to be supervised at all times.
- Picnics are not allowed within the Temple grounds.
- No meat, fish, non-vegetarian products or alcohol are to be brought into the Temple grounds.
- No smoking is allowed within the Temple grounds.
- No photography or video recording is permitted inside the buildings.
- Pets are not allowed into the Temple grounds.
By train to Unanderra station (South Coast Line) Timetable on CityRail
Three options to get to the Temple from the station
|Bus 34 - Wollongong to Warrawong Via Berkeley alight at the temple's back entrance on Nolan Street.|
LOCATION OF THE TEMPLE IN GPS
GPS users please be aware that the official address of the temple does NOT contain street number on Berkeley Road. To locate the Temple in your GPS, there may be two options
- Locate the temple by landmark, if your GPS supports it.
- Locate the temple's neighbour at 1 Industrial Road, Unanderra, NSW 2526. When getting there, you will see the main gate of the Temple at the other side of the roundabout and then drive in straight through.