>>>>>> Latest Updates <<<<<<
Nan Tien Temple adheres to government regulations to protect all visitors. Please note the following:
1. Please check in through Service NSW App.
2. Our staff will take your temperature. We regret that we will refuse entry to any person with temperature above 37.2 degrees, is coughing, or is experiencing flu/cold symptoms.
3. You will be required to sanitise your hands and put on a mask before entry.
4. Masks must be properly worn at all times when in Temple grounds and buildings.
5. Please observe capacity restrictions in all spaces and maintain a social distance of 2 square metres.
From 1 January 2021 Online Booking is essential.
Please visit our website regularly as we move our services online for your convenience. May the blooming flowers fill the hearts of you and your family with much joy and peace this New Year.