>>>>>> Nan Tien Temple Notice <<<<<<
Nan Tien Temple adheres to government regulations to protect all visitors. Please note the following:
1. Be prepared to wait at the gate in order to maintain capacity restrictions.
2. Get ready a smart phone to scan our QR code
3. Our staff will take your temperature. We regret that we will refuse entry to any person with temperature above 37.2 degrees, is coughing, or is experiencing flu/cold symptoms.
4. You will be required to sanitise your hands and put on a mask before entry.
5. Masks must be properly worn at all times when in Temple grounds and buildings.
6. Please observe capacity restrictions in all spaces and maintain a social distance of 2 metres.
7. To help us maintain visitor count, please leave by the same gate that you entered.
>>>>>> Latest Updates <<<<<<
1. Temple will be CLOSED at 5pm on 31 December 2020.
2. From 1 January 2021, you may reduce your waiting time to enter our Temple gates by: Online Booking.
a) Make an online booking for you and your guests through our website to secure your ticket at your preferred time.
b) Ensure that you and your guests have downloaded the Service NSW app onto your smartphones.
c) Ensure that you and your guests understand our rules and regulations (that will be updated according to the latest government announcements).
We appreciate that this is a difficult period for you and your family. Please visit our website regularly as we move our services online for your convenience. May the blooming flowers fill the hearts of you and your family with much joy and peace this New Year.