For school leaders and teachers wishing to incorporate mindfulness into their everyday lives as a means to relieve stress-related burnout, Nan Tien’s One-Day Mindfulness Retreat provides a clear and valuable pathway.
Teachers will discover how mindfulness can help manage the demand of leadership, improve communication, and support a healthy way of life both in and out of the classroom.
Our One Day Retreat will help Teachers in:
- Reducing stress and feelings of burn out.
- Improve emotional health, including self-confidence, empathy, compassion and patience.
- Enhance ability to concentrate and focus.
- Help to communicate more effectively with students
- Improve health, including reductions in absenteeism.
- Enhance job performance (better classroom management etc).