Adhering to Venerable Master Hsing Yun’s objective to nurture talents through education, Nan Tian Chinese School of Sydney aims to promote Chinese culture, and to provide opportunities for children to learn the Three Acts of Goodness : ‘do good deeds, speak good words and think good thoughts’ in a healthy and happy environment, to achieve balanced growth in knowledge and morality and to grow into healthy, positive and sociable young people.
- 2022 enrolment open for Chinese language classes, art & enrichment classes, 3G Dharma class and BLIA Scouts
- Students aged 3.5 to 12 years welcome, face-to-face and online options available, NSW Creative Kids Vouchers accepted
- Contact: 02-98939390 | WhatsApp: 0467749456 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolment form: https://forms.gle/mN67W7PSmipyKJNV7
Chinese language classes
- Adheres to Venerable Master Hsing Yun’s objective of ‘nurturing talents through education’,
- we provide students with the opportunity to learn Chinese language skills and to understand Chinese culture
- A diverse experiential learning program, with emphasis on cultivating good manners, gratitude, caring for others and the environment; aiming to achieve balanced growth in knowledge and morality.
Three Acts of Goodness (3G) Dharma Class
- Based on the ‘Three Acts of Goodness Life Education Syllables’ of Fo Guang Shan
- Founded on the Three Acts of Goodness and the Four Givings
- Sowing a Bodhi seed of wisdom and compassion in young hearts.
Art & Enrichment Programs
- Guiding children to develop their power of imagination and creativity, and to express themselves artistically
- Training their mind-and-body coordination
- Options: Children’s painting, Pastel nagomi art, Zentangle mindful art for kids
- BLIA Scouts is the first international Buddhist scout group
- Guiding children to learn and have fun
- to cultivate independence and experience communal life
- and grow into young persons of character and quality